Saturday, June 10, 2023

Self Care, Skin Care, Lemon Water, Qigong and Survivor Life

 More self care time well spent. Its Saturday and there are so many chores to catch up on!!!!

Fresh lemons, squeezer & water bottle; drink for the morning

Yes, I am going to take the time to self massage my arms with jojoba oil and zinc oxide sun block. Yes, I am going to squeeze a fresh lemon and make a jug of sippin lemon water for the morning.


Jojoba oil and zinc oxide sun block for arms


In addition to the arm care and lemon water I've already participated in my morning Qigong Bare Awareness meditation and am about to work on a qigong Dantian flow!

Like one of my doctors tells me, 'Kevin, your number one goal is to stay alive as healthy as possible'!!!!

The chores can wait. Loving my body!

No comments: