Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Green Roof Design Mini-Course - Free from Dave Hillary!

Always wanting to pull together resources on green roofs, I signed up for Dave's Green Roof Mini-Course the other day.  I have been very pleased with the information Dave is making available!  Easy to understand, he is breaking down the components and systems of Green Roofs and delivering useful information via email on a daily basis.

For example -yesterday's lesson focused on the basics of green roof soils.  Each lessons are one page to two pages long and take twenty minutes or so to read through.

I recommend creating an email folder and saving the daily lessons under one file for future reference.

In fact, Dave has written a book - which I have not read, but it is available on his website - about green roofs.

To sign up for Dave's mini-course click here and then after taking some of the lessons, leave feedback on this blog and let me know what you think.

Happy Green Roofing as always and feel free to email me with any questions.

Kevin

No comments: